FCI Constructors is currently hiring a full-time Office Manager for our Phoenix office. The Office Manager will report to the local Vice President and CFO and supports the area operations team, this role will ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and internal controls, generate, and implement process improvements and efficiencies, and champion various accounting department functions including timecard administration and Mastercard processing.
- Bachelor’s Degree and five plus years required in office administration or related field. Bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Computer literate with experience in Exchange, Excel, Access and Microsoft Word.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Must possess leadership abilities.
- Must have excellent computer, oral and written communication skills.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and ethical behavior.
- Qualified candidate will be key in the integration of our Project Management System (Procore) to Accounting (Sage).
- Collect, input, verify, code, and process invoices per accounting policies and procedures.
- Processes 1099’s and other reporting requirements.
- Reconciles subcontractor and owner pay applications monthly to ensure accuracies and accountability.
- Research state and local laws including tax, licensing, and liens.
- Management of subcontractors including office cleaners, security systems, minor repair scheduling.
- Maintains recurring payables and rental agreements.
- Reduce costs by communicating high-cost areas or other cost reduction opportunities.
- Prints variance reports when needed.
- All other duties as may be assigned.
- Must be able to work under strict deadlines and in stressful situations.
- Must be able to sit in front of a computer for extended periods of time.
- Stoop, stand, walk, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
Benefits : Family Health Insurance, 401K Contributions, Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time